We are committed to protecting your privacy and we will do what we reasonably can to protect the identity and private details of all users on this site.
1. Please note that if you are registered, your username, profession and location you provide will be visible to other users of the site.
2. You can change your personal details at any time by logging into the Website and going to your profile menu.
3. Any comments submitted to the Website or posts made via our forums are readable by the public so please think before you post under your real name.
4. If you prefer writing a comment anonymously, please log out of your account and comment as an unregistered guest.
6. In order to improve our website we may collect, store and use your personal data, such as:
i. information about your computer, your IP address and your use of this website;
ii. the information that you provided when you registered with us and/or our newsletters; and
iii. any other information that you choose to send to us.
8. We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money (when we launch the payment gateway mechanism); measure consumer interest in the stores, pavilions, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our Website.
We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, or
income level and so on). We use this data to tailor your experience at our Website, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
9. We will take reasonable care and adopt security precautions to safeguard your personal data and prevent its loss and misuse. However, we cannot guarantee the security or privacy of information or data sent over internet connections, even if encrypted.
10. If you have subscribed to our email newsletter we may contact you by email to send you the newsletters.
11. If you are not subscribed to our email newsletter we may get in touch very rarely by email if there is a major issue that needs your attention, concerning security, privacy or anything else that is important.
12. We will not share your personal information with third parties without your permission or unless: (i) our ownership changes or we merge or enter into a joint-venture with another party, (ii) we are required to do so by law, or (iii) in connection with any legal proceedings and/or to defend our legal rights.
13. We may transfer any information we store and use between any of the countries in which we operate in order to assist us in providing our website and our services.
14. We may use your personal information for advertising, marketing and public relations for our own business and we are committed to complying with laws of India
15. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please write to us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
All disputes arising out of this policy shall be governed as outlined under the terms & Conditions above mentioned.E&OE,
Subject to chennai jurisdiction only.